Having mastered the art of relocating, Kathy Call is certainly well qualified to help individuals, and families find their new homes! Born in Massachusetts, Kathy relocated to San Angelo recently, from Harlingen, TX, with her husband Wes, who is an Airforce Veteran and who currently works in the wind farm renewable energy industry.
Kathy served as a Medical Services Specialist in the Airforce and as a Veteran she is proud to have served our country and honored to be able to serve her real estate clients.
With her diverse background, Kathy has developed notable business skills and a heart for providing exceptional customer service.
As an outdoor enthusiast, Kathy enjoys kayaking, jet-skiing, bird watching, fair-weather fishing, and the thrill of downhill skiing. As time allows Kathy loves to complete 1000 piece puzzles and travel. As a volunteer for “Be My Eye’s”, a virtual assistance program for visually impaired people worldwide, she is empathetic and very attuned to ensuring that a client’s needs are addressed.
Call “Kathy” today! You will love her friendly personality and refreshing approach.
- Airforce Veteran – Medical Services Specialist
- Associates Degree General Studies; Southern New Hampshire University: 2018
- Phlebotomy Technician Training; Idaho State University: 2013
- Leadership Skills for Management Success; Prime Hospitality: 2000
- Exceptional Customer Service; Career track: 2001
- Sales Management Productivity; Interstate Hotels and Resorts: 2002
- Licensed Texas Real Estate Agent
- REALTOR® - Member of the National, Texas, and San Angelo Association of Realtors®
- Small Business Owner/operator
- Hotel Group Sales
- Event Planning
- Casino Auditing
- Plasma Center Phlebotomist
- United State Census Enumerator
- Quality of Life Coordinator (Assisted living/memory care living facility)
- Water Sports: Kayaking, Jet-skiing, fishing
- Backyard Birdwatching
- Building 1000 piece puzzles
- Downhill skiing
- Establishing & leading tours for Boy’s and Girl’s Scouts groups through Hospital/ER
- “Be My Eye’s”, worldwide volunteer as a virtual assistant for visually impaired people.
If you are a Seller...
- Your home will be marketed, not just listed!
- Your home will be marketed as part of my innovative "Every Day Until It's Sold" program.
If you are a Buyer...
- You can be assured that you will be exposed to all the homes in the area that are in your price range and meet your needs.
- You will have representation from the first time you see your new home, through negotiations, the escrow process, close and after.
Contact Me Today To Get Started!